- About this property
- Explore Clarence Gardens
Sure to Impress - Simply Stunning!Property ID 1723256This large family home exudes a great sense of space and quality throughout and being set on approximately 683sqm, this large home sure does tick all of the boxes.
As soon as you walk in the grand entry, the high ceilings with feature down lights and quality bamboo flooring portray the quality and space that you want in a beautiful family home.
Comprising of 4 good size bedrooms (or alternatively 3 plus a study) the space is yours to use as you wish. The large master bedroom includes a sparking ensuite, walk in robe and lush carpet under foot. Bedrooms 2 and 3 also have built in robes and bedroom 4 is currently used as a study but can be easily converted back to a bedroom.
As you walk down the elegant hallway you will find a large central 2nd living area perfect for movie night or the kids living area.
Located at the rear of the home you will be amazed by the size of the open plan kitchen and main living area. The kitchen itself has quality stone bench tops, a huge Smeg 6 burner cooktop and oven, dishwasher and has ample bench and cupboard space. This kitchen is truly fit for the master chef. The main living area has enough space for the whole family and is also fitted with ceiling speakers, perfect for movie nights or relax with music.
The main living opens up to the rear of the property that include a large powered shed and a yard that is perfect to add your own touch. Whether it's an undercover entertaining area or small pool, the choice is yours! (Subject to all council consent). To complete the rear yard will be a breeze due to you have direct access with the driveway going through to the rear of the property. This side area can also be utilised as extra car spaces.
It is very rare that near new quality home comes on the market in the sought after suburb of Clarence Gardens, especially on a full size block.
Highlighted features include:
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- 4 Large bedrooms, a huge main living area with a stunning kitchen
- 2nd central living area
- Quality bamboo flooring
- Stunning high ceilings and down lights throughout
- Large central bathroom with extra-large shower and spa bath
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Double garage with access to the rear of the home
- Ceiling speaker in the main living area and outdoor speakers at rear
- Ample storage space
- Security System
- Built in 2010
This perfect family residence is within minutes to shopping centres, schools, an easy drive to the city and offers the family space and convenience, with fantastic formal and informal living areas. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
- No liability for any error or omission in this advertisement is accepted by the agent or the vendor. It is not intended that prospective purchasers would rely exclusively on this advertisement or any other information provided by 3rd parties to confirm the details of the property or land listed. Confirmation of property or land details should be sourced via direct enquiry to the agent or through review of the completed Form 1 Vendor Statement which contains the Certificate of Title and local government details.