House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Clare
Last Chance to Purchase, Dont Miss Out Before Property is Withdrawn - Present an OfferProperty ID 1527441VENDORS REQUEST ALL OFFERS PRESENTED FOR CONSIDERATION IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS
WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY TO PRESENT AN OFFER BEFORE THE PROPERTY IS WITHDRAWN
This imposing gracious home (circa 1865) has been tastefully renovated blending modern lifestyle facilities with the warmth, character and charm of its era.
- Set on a large corner block (approx. 1499sqm) in elevated position looking over vineyards and rolling hills, yet still within walking distance to Clare's major facilities and services
- Three double size bedrooms with built-in robes in the master bedroom
- Good living space within the home - an open plan kitchen / meals / casual living area plus formal living area adjoining the well planned kitchen
- The kitchen is designed for cooking enthusiasts with large 6 burner gas cooktop, electric oven, "scullery" with separate sink & Miele dishwasher
- Family bathroom includes character claw bath, shower alcove and vanity
- The separate study room is sure to be very useful
- Split system air-conditioner for cooling and slow combustion heating for warmth throughout
- Raised timber deck provides an envious area to relax and entertain guests
- Character features include 14' ceilings, polished floorboards, lovely ornate fireplaces and dry cellar (perfect for storing the best of the wonderful Clare Valley wines)
- Garage (approx. 6m x 4m) with private access
- Attractive well established gardens complement the property to the point where 344 Main North Road is a landmark, an icon amongst its residential peers.
This is a very rare opportunity indeed in residential sales in Clare. The vendors need to sell, they are committed!
Call for an inspection. Do not hesitate. The property is dressed to impress!
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421