House for Sale
- About this property
Country Life… City Convenience…Property ID 1876960What a joy to come home to nature and this Architect Designed split level residence sited on 20 acres of land.
There are many Native animals and reptiles such as Koalas, Kangaroos and Echidnas, and many birds such as Cockatoos, Eagles, Wrens and Wattle birds.
The winter creek in the valley is home to frogs.
The home provides an excellent balance of accommodation and living, together with outstanding far-reaching valley and ocean views.
Comprising 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, the master bedroom is complete with an en-suite and walk-in robe.
The two living areas provide plenty of space for a family to enjoy a peaceful lifestyle, and in which to dine.
A stone constructed studio/artist retreat is ready to be finished and enjoys breathtaking views.
Some of the many features include:
- Open fire and centrally located Nectre combustion heater
- Combination of Tasmanian Oak floors and slate
- Feature stone from the local paddock with lead light windows
- Sustainable lifestyle with ample rainwater, a bore and Enviro cycle sewage system
- 2.75 Kilowatt solar system
- An abundant supply of wood to service the open fires and combustion heater
This home is located minutes to public transport via Black Road and the train station at Coromandel Valley and Blackwood. It is within easy reach of schools, coast, McLaren Vale, and Blackwood and The Hub Shopping Precincts.
To truly appreciate this outstanding home, please contact us to arrange an inspection.