Residential Land for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ceduna
Rural Bliss with Water Views!Property ID 1534993Imagine waking up every morning on your own piece of rural heaven. Enjoy water views, quiet dead end street location and plenty of space for you and your family to roam. This is your opportunity to live that life! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 for further information.
- Nearly 4.5 acres with water views
- Fenced on 3 sides
- Elevated position to ensure lovely views
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Cleared & ready to build on
- Plenty of space for sheds & toy storage
- Room for children & pets to play
- Power passing at front of block
- Enjoy total peace, quiet & tranquility
- Perfect location for a small hobby farm
- First home buyers *may qualify for a new build grant (please seek advice from bank, broker or conveyancer)
- Get the kids or your green thumbs dirty & grow your own fresh produce
- Walk to Shelley Beach & Ceduna Racecourse
- Short drive to Ceduna CBD, schools & shops
Offering a wonderful coastal country lifestyle, Ceduna is a great place for families and retirees to settle. Beautiful, pristine beaches and waters offer out of this world fishing and water activities. A variety of industries drive the local economy and offer plenty of job opportunities. Tourism, transport, export, agriculture (grain, meat and wool), aquaculture (fish and oysters), mining and various government sectors are just to name a few.
Whether you are looking for a sea change or more space for the family, look here for your perfect build site! The owners' circumstances have changed and now require an immediate sale! Call Melanie Samsonenko today on 0407 705 001.
Council Rates: $TBA Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 1.8ha or 4.448 acres (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: RUL Rural Living/21 Ceduna East
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.