House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ceduna
Invest or Move in!Property ID 1366848Are you a first home buyer? Stop paying rent! Or want to take the reins on your own future and retirement? Why wait? Take advantage of this great market we are in locally! With rental properties in HOT demand you'll be sitting on a winner! This centrally located, neat and tidy home was last leased (Dec 15) for $290 a week! Add some income and potential for capital growth to your future fund and call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 today!
- Lovely, neat & tidy 3 bedroom home
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Comes fully furnished with all the essentials (*list of items available)
- Refreshed Kitchen & bathroom with separate W/C
- Modern colour pallette inside
- Light & airy feel with ample windows
- Low maintenance yard perfect for investors
- Home has good street appeal with spacious front yard
- Separately fenced back yard great for pets
- Mains water plus rain water
- Convenient carport & big shed for cars & storage
- Walking distance to both schools, beach & shops
- Great yearly rental, or perfect short stay holiday let
- Ceduna has great potential for further growth with plenty on the go!
Ceduna is a fantastic sea side, country community with exceptional economic activity for its size! With varied industries including several mines nearby, large government presence, tourism, transport, aquaculture, agriculture, export and rail just to name a few! All amenities are available including recently upgraded hospital, pub, schools, supermarkets, specialty shops, Hungry jacks, Subway, Thevenard Port, service stations, 24/7 gym, Post Office and plenty more! Ceduna offers great job opportunities and a wonderful lifestyle with stunning pristine beaches and bush land abound!
The owner of this great property wants to free up some equity, so don't delay and call Melanie Samsonenko 0407 705 001 today to discuss this fantastic opportunity now!
Year Built: 1977
Council Rates: $1,868.80 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 752sqm (Approximately)
Building Size: 94sqm (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: R Residential
Rental Estimate: $270-$300 a week