Residential Land for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ceduna Waters
Call the Cops! It's a Steal!Property ID 1535007Yep that's right this price is hot! At just $44,750 you can't make land this cheap anymore! Whether you build today or hang on to this one for tomorrow - you can't lose! You will kick yourself if you don't call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 today to secure this block now!
- Elevated 2,389sqm allotment with some fencing
- Water & country views
- Power available at front of block
- Tranquil, rural seaside setting
- Tonnes of room for kids, pets, toys & gardens
- School bus services Ceduna Waters
- First home buyers *may qualify for a new build grant (please seek advice from bank, broker or conveyancer)
- Great price buy & hold block for investors
- Perfect site for an affordable holiday home
- Family orientated suburb
- Walk to Shelley Beach
- Push bike your way to visit friends or neighbours & explore
- Fish or try your luck for squid at one of the many fishing spots at Ceduna Waters
Ceduna Waters has a great family feel. There are plenty of beaches, coves and fishing spots to discover along the pristine coast. A short 4km drive to Ceduna CBD offering all your essential amenities is a breeze. There is always a stable economy in Ceduna with multiple different industries and new projects on the go. The new airport hangar & base for an upcoming mining project has just been completed & another multi-million dollar project is due to start with the Thevenard Fish Unloading Facility all approved & funds secured. Cedunas' future looks bright so jump on board!
Don't miss the band wagon at this truly bargain basement price! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001
Council Rates: $TBA Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 2,389sqm (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: RUL Rural Living/24 Decres Bay
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.