House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Campbelltown
A Must See! - High Quality Home in Top Location!Property ID 1660992This is a marvellous chance to acquire a quality eco-friendly property, in picturesque Campbelltown.
This inviting 2 storey home was built in 2012. New owners can benefit from the smart vision and fall in love with a huge array of high-quality inclusions.
Cocooned amongst other stylish and modern properties, the home will allow new owners or occupants easy access to nearby wetlands and parks.
There's no need for a sprawling backyard to maintain here. Instead, take time out to enjoy local walking trails and scenic, tree-filled surrounds.
The Adelaide CBD is just over 10km away, with several public transport options available nearby.
A double garage at the rear lane grants internal access, via the automatic roller door.
A modest courtyard provides the perfect nook for catching rays, without the requirement of extensive upkeep. The balcony is another ideal spot from which to indulge in fresh air. The elevated view from up here really is something special.
What's more; the property has a 7.5 star energy rating. It's all been thought of here, with a 3.2kw solar energy system, as well as solar hot water, with gas boosting.
A computerised eco-monitoring system streamlines the services, making it easy to observe energy output. Additional features include argon gas-filled double-glazed PVC windows. This also attributes to a superbly insulated and comfortable home.
Additional highlights include:
* Rainwater tank and recycled grey water
* Each room includes lights with inbuilt extendable fans
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Double-hinged, easy-clean door to courtyard, most of the windows are also double-hinged
* Office with built-in shelving
* Ethernet cabling (category 6) and fibre to the home connectivity
* Main bedroom offers walk-in robe and en suite
* Built in robes in bedrooms 2 and 3
* Stylish wet areas, including quality tap ware and tiling
* Living areas on each level
* Kitchen includes gas stove and Caesar stone bench top
* Appliances include Smeg range hood and Asko dishwasher
* Stunning bamboo flooring
* Quality carpeting
* Community garden for growing fruits and vegetables
A property to adore from the minute you move in without sacrificing style.
Act swiftly to make your interest known on this unique home today.
Call Matt Giblin today.