- About this property
- Explore Campbelltown
Cement Fibro Home on Huge 800m² Allotment (Approx)Property ID 1578258Located in the Regeneration Zone on a quiet street, close to all amenities, this wooden framed cement fibro home (circa 1950's) offers a unique opportunity to purchase and develop to your own preferences (STCC). The home is sited on a large allotment, perfect for a sub division (STCC) or buy now to rent and hold.
The current home comprises 6 main rooms and is in sound condition considering its age and construction type. We enter to a spacious open plan living and dining room where large picture windows create a bright and relaxing casual zone. A functional galley style kitchen is adjacent plus a good sized laundry. There are 3 bedrooms, or 2 plus a second lounge or study. Bedrooms 1 & 2 have built-in robes. Bedroom 3 has a sliding glass door providing access to the back yard, making it ideal as a second living area. A neat and tidy tiled bathroom and a separate toilet complete the interior.
Outdoors offers living spaces on both sides of the home. A secure carport with roller door access and shade pergola provide the access driveway to a large 10.5m x 4m garage, partially lined as a rumpus room. A large outdoor living verandah is on the other side of the home, with access to a huge paved patio adjacent the garage. A massive lawn and established plants complete a generous land holding of rectangular proportion with a diagonal rear boundary.
* Wooden framed cement fibro home on 800sqm allotment (approx)
* 16.76 meter frontage (approx)
* Footprint plan in pictures for possible options in Regeneration Zone
* Ideal investment or developmental opportunity (STCC)
* Quiet street, close to shops, parks and transport
* 3 bedrooms, two with built-in robes
* Bedroom 3 or second living room with external access door
* Functional kitchen, bath and laundry
* Open plan living and dining room
* Secure carport with drive way access to shade pergola and garage
* Semi lined garage of 4m x 10.5m
* Outdoor living verandah and large paved patio
* Large rectangular allotment with diagonal rear boundary
* Potential sub division opportunity (STCC)
Perfectly located close to all valuable amenities. Local schools include East Marden Primary, East Torrens Primary and St Francis of Assisi School, with Charles Campbell College and Paradise Primary School also at your disposal. The North Eastern Community Hospital is nearby along with the medical practitioners of Lower North East Road. Shopping at Centro Newton Shopping Centre is at your doorstep. There are plenty of reserves and open spaces in the local area including Charlesworth Park and Unity Park with playgrounds, tennis courts and public amenities, perfect for your exercise and relaxation.
This property represents outstanding value for homebuyers, investors and developers. Be quick to secure your inspection!
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | R - Residential - 3 Regeneration
Built | 1959