House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Broadview
Fantastic Family Home with Established Gardens - (Pets Negotiable)Property ID 1709530Lush verdant gardens with established plants and trees provide a botanic street setting for this solid brick home from the art deco era.
Polished timber floors greet us at entry level and flow throughout most of the home, creating a pleasing ambience against the neutral colour wall and art deco feature ceilings. The home offers 3 dedicated bedrooms with a functionality for a 4th, ideal for the larger family. All bedrooms are of generous proportion and double bed capable.
A large lounge (or bed) offers a great formal space with access direct from the entrance hall plus a door to the casual zones. An L-shaped kitchen/meals boasts solid timber cabinetry, double sink and modern appliances. A skylight overhead allowing natural light to infuse, creating a relaxing zone for your casual dining.
The casual living area is toward the rear of the home where slate tiled floors offer a certain charm, a bay window brightens the room with natural light and a combustion heater creates a cosy ambience. A stained glass door and side windows provide access to a low maintenance rear yard with established plants and trees. A rear verandah will provide a covered outdoor living area and allow access to a laundry and a handy second toilet.
A modern bathroom with rail shower, floor to ceiling tiles and a spa bath provides a quality wet area for family and guests, and a double carport will offer vehicle accommodation for 2 cars. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning will ensure a comfortable environment for everyday living.
* Solid brick home from the art deco era
* Established low maintenance grounds
* Polished timber floors through most of the home
* Art deco features & ceiling roses to some rooms
* 3 or 4 bedrooms depending on individual requirements
* All bedrooms of double capability
* Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, rail shower and spa bath
* Kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, double sink, sky light and modern appliances
* Large family room with bay window, combustion heater and stained glass features
* Generous rear yard with established plants
* Verandah for outdoor living
* Laundry and second toilet accessed from verandah
* Double carport
* NBN ready
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
* Great home & great location
Perfectly located within easy reach of all amenities. Public transport is a short walk to Galway Avenue or Hampstead Road. Shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza is easily accessed, as is the new Walkerville Shopping Centre. Local schools include Nailsworth, Vale Park and Walkerville Primary Schools, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Enfield Primary and CAFE Enfield Children's Centre. The numerous parks and reserves of the area are at your disposal for recreation and exercise, including The Broadview Oval and Tennis Club just down the street, Klemzig Reserve and the River Torrens Linear Park.
Council | Prospect
Land | 453sqm