- About this property
- Explore Broadview
**Sold at Auction** Art Deco Family Home on 790m² AllotmentProperty ID 1552842A white picket fence and a faultless art deco faade create an alluring street presence to this circa 1959 solid brick family home, nestled quietly amongst other genuine homes of the era and some newer buildings.
Polished timber floors greet us at entry level and flows throughout the main living areas, creating a sense of space and style. The home offers 4 bedrooms or 3 plus a study, all with ceiling fans for your personal comfort. Bedrooms 1 & 2 have built-in robes and all bedrooms are of double proportion, with high ceilings and deco style ceiling roses adding to the charm.
A modern kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, 900mm cooktop and oven plus ample storage cupboards, all combining into a pleasant cooking environment. A semi open plan layout incorporates the dining and living zones in an L shaped design that provide full interactivity for the residents. Two modern bathrooms will easily cater for the larger family and provide quality guest facilities. A handy storage room completes the interior.
Outdoor living is at a premium with aluminium bi-fold opening from the living room to a fully paved and landscaped pergola. A high gabled roof overhead creates a comfortable ambience, with 2 ceiling fans and caf blinds installed for year round comfort. Entertain friends and family in style while the kids play cricket or football on the massive lawned area at the rear of the home. The more than ample back yard boasts two sheds, hidden discreetly behind an attractive timber panel fence. There is a scattering of mature plants and a gazebo, perfect for a quiet drink on a sunny day. A single garage with automatic roller door allows secure parking for one car and there is room for another vehicle to park off street in the driveway.
* Art deco family home on 790sqm allotment
* 4 bedrooms or 3 plus a study
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Bedroom 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* All bedrooms of double proportions
* Bedroom 4 with split system air conditioner
* Polished timber floors to the main living areas
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, 900mm cooktop and oven, generous pantry space plus dishwasher
* Two modern bathrooms
* Handy storage room
* Open plan living and dining areas
* Bi-fold doors from living to outdoor entertaining
* Outdoor living pergola with caf blinds plus 2 ceiling fans
* Single garage with automatic roller door
* Off street parking for 1 other vehicle
* Massive backyard with gazebo and established landscaping
* 2 x sheds
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Instant gas hot water service
Ideally located within easy reach of all desirable amenities. Public transport is short walk to Regency Road. Shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza is easily accessed along with the modern facilities of Northgate Plaza and Greenacres Shopping Centre. Local schools include Hampstead Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Enfield Primary and CAFE Enfield Children's Centre, with Heritage College and Cedar College available at Northgate. The numerous parks and reserves of the area are at your disposal for recreation and exercise, including Enfield Tennis Club and various other sporting and community clubs.
A rare opportunity to secure a classic art deco home in a sought after suburb. Serious homebuyers, and Investors please take note! Inspection of this quality offering will not disappoint!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | R - Residential64
Built | 1959
Land | 790sqm
Council Rates | $1108.05pa
Water | $180.23pq
ESL | $260.15