Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Broadview
** Rear Unit with Huge Yard & ShedProperty ID 1503439Peacefully located at the rear of a quiet group of 4, this solid brick 2 bedroom unit has been fully renovated by the current owner and offers an exceptional opportunity for home buyers and investors alike.
The living area is spacious, with fresh carpet that continues through to the bedrooms, both with built-in robes. A split system air conditioner and ceiling fan will keep the living area temperature moderate, a large bay window allows natural light to infuse while providing an excellent study nook. A bright kitchen / dining has a quality floating floor, creating a pleasing ambience with the kitchen's gloss white cabinetry, modern appliances and tiled splashback. A large walk-in pantry providing valuable storage. An adjacent walk through laundry provides the external access and a fully renovated bathroom provides quality amenities.
Outdoors is a pleasant surprise with a verdant wrap around yard providing a lush and welcoming exterior space. A 5m x 5m shed will provide lock up garaging for one car plus workshop room. A pergola and paved patio are available for the bbq. Entertain family and friends outdoors in style while the children play on the lawns. The unit continues to impress with a handy lock up storage room and a single carport included under the main roof.
* Solid brick 2 bedroom rear unit in quiet group of 4
* Fully renovated and modernised
* Both bedrooms with built-in robes
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan
* Large lounge with split system air conditioner, ceiling fan and bright study nook bay window
* Spacious kitchen / meals with white gloss cabinetry, modern appliances, tiled splashback, walk-in pantry and quality appointments
* Great updated bathroom with porcelain tiles, frameless shower screen, modern tapware and fixtures
* Walk through laundry with rear yard access
* Storage room and single carport under main roof
* Tidy and manicured - wrap around rear yard
* Huge shed / garage 5m x 5m|
* Outdoor living pergola
* Pop up sprinklers to lawn and drip irrigation to gardens
* Fresh Paint
* Neutral tones
* Deadlock aluminium windows
Perfectly located within easy reach of all amenities. Public transport at your doorstep. Shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza is nearby along with the new Walkerville Shopping Centre and Walkerville Terrace with its cafe and specialty shops precinct. Local schools include Nailsworth, Vale Park and Walkerville Primary Schools, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Enfield Primary and CAFE Enfield Children's Centre. The numerous parks and reserves of the area are at your disposal for recreation and exercise, including The Broadview Oval and Tennis Club just down the street, Klemzig Reserve and the River Torrens Linear Park, a great place for recreation and exercise with its bike track and walking trail.
A rare opportunity to secure a solid brick unit at the rear of the group with generous yards and shedding. Homebuyers and investors take note! This one will certainly impress! Act fast!
Council | Prospect
Built | 1972
Unit | 78sqm
Council Rates | $1115pa
SA Water | $159.60pq
ESL Levy | $190.00pa
Strata | $352.00pq