- About this property
- Explore Brahma Lodge
Family Living or Smart InvestmentProperty ID 1670288FAMILY HOME IN A CENTRAL, QUIET LOCATION
This is a solid 1970 built 3 bedroom home located in a quiet part of Brahma lodge which is perfect for family living, or one to add to your property portfolio. It's attractive basket range frontage exudes street appeal and you'll be pleased to know that power costs will be reduced thanks to 20x2kw solar panels.
A small entrance hallway leads to spacious lounge on right. There is a retro kitchen with plenty of cupboards for storage, bench space and electrical appliances.
There are three good sized bedrooms, two with built in robes.
Here is a list of some other features this family home has to offer
Internal Features Include;
* Air Conditioning wall units in all bedrooms
* Linen cupboards in entrance hallway
* Ceiling fan in main bedroom
* Window shutters to front windows for both privacy and security
* Functional kitchen with adjoining dining area
* Air conditioning wall unit in kitchen
* Bathroom with vanity, separate bath and separate shower
* Spacious laundry
External features Include;
* Single carport
* Double garage/ workshop with concrete flooring. light and power
* Large undercover verandah for entertaining
* 2x rainwater tanks
* The roof has been recently painted
This is a very well presented family home on a generous 590m2 allotment, situated close to reserves, transport and shopping. Very liveable as it is but with a little bit of updating, you can certainly reap the rewards for years to come .