- About this property
- Explore Blair Athol
**Sold** Solid Brick Home Corner AllotmentProperty ID 1578116Set well back from the road on a corner allotment with dual street frontages, this solid brick home is in sound condition and offers a multi adaptable floorplan over 6 main rooms. A crisp rendered frontage provides a sharp street appeal that blends with the neighbouring homes of today while maintaining its art deco appeal.
Frosted glass doors from the entrance hall lead to a good size lounge with a corner window adding a pleasant brightness. Dual doors open to the dining room with kitchen adjacent, this central room also providing access a laundry, separate toilet and the 3rd bedroom. A functional kitchen has modern appliances and plenty of cupboard space, upgraded benchtops add a refreshing contrast to a bright white tiled splashback. A split system air conditioner will keep the temperature moderate.
There are 3 bedrooms. Bedrooms 1 & 2 have built-in robes and ceiling fans, with bedroom 1 also having built in drawers. A sleep-out style 3rd bedroom is neat and tidy. A renovated bathroom has a bath and separate shower, with modern tapware and tiles adding to the appeal.
Outdoors and a double garage with automatic roller door will provide secure parking for 2 vehicles. A paved area at the rear of the home and a cement terrace overlooking the front lawn are great places to entertain family and friends in the more moderate months, as well as being terrific place for quiet relaxation.
* Currently rented periodically at $350per week
* Render fronted solid brick home of some 6 rooms
* Corner location with 2 street frontages
* 2 or 3 bedrooms
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Bedroom 1 also with built in drawers
* Polished timber floor boards under the rugs and carpets
* Renovated bathroom with modern tapware and fittings
* Spacious main living room with ceiling fan and corner window
* Central dining room adjacent kitchen
* Functional kitchen with modern appliances, ample cupboard space, upgraded benchtops, white tiled splashbacks plus a split system air conditioner
* Separate laundry and toilet
* Paved rear entertaining area
* Cement terrace overlooking front lawn
* Double carport with roller door
Ideally located within easy reach of schools, public transport and desirable amenities. Enfield Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Prospect North Primary and St Gabriel's School are all in the local area. Great shopping is available at Coles Blair Athol and the Prospect Rd Shopping Precinct or at Sefton Plaza, Northpark and Regency Plaza Shopping Centres along with the lifestyle shopping centre on Churchill Road including Bunnings, Aldi and Costco. There are numerous parks and reserves in the local area, perfect for your exercise and recreation.
A great starter, perfect investment or a great place to wind down, be sure to inspect.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | R - Residential 64
Built | 1952
Land | 503sqm
Council Rates | $939.10pa
Water | $160.60pq
ESL | $216.75pa