House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Blair Athol
** Designed for Entertaining Inside and Out!Property ID 1514408Built in 2011 by Stirling Homes, this contemporary family home offers a quality open plan design, perfect for those who like to entertain at home, with spacious living areas, indoors and out. Set on a low maintenance, fully landscaped allotment, the emphasis is on lifestyle.
The home offers 4 bedrooms (or 3 plus study). The master bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, all other bedrooms have built-in robes, all of good proportion with quality carpets and window treatments.
A central kitchen overlooks both living and dining areas, an open plan design allowing the cook a full view over these everyday living areas and through to the outdoor living beyond. Stainless steel appliances, gloss white cabinetry, quality benchtops, 900mm oven and cooktop and a large breakfast bar combine with a butler's pantry and a down lit bulkhead ceiling to present a spacious kitchen that is a pleasure to cook in.
The living and dining sections adjacent have quality floor tiles throughout with gloss white built-in tv and occasional cupboards highlighted by fashionable light fittings and aluminium sliding doors leading to the outdoor living areas. The open plan design allows for simultaneous indoor and outdoor living. A clever design allows for 2 separate outdoor living sections. A semi enclosed deck offers an outdoor kitchen and alfresco dining area, perfect for entertaining family and friends. Two wall mounted fans will keep the temperature moderate and caf blinds will provide extra protection from climatic extremes. A wrap around deck provides a second outdoor living section, perfect for casual interaction. A feature wall behind with established plants plus built-in seating makes the perfect back drop for your outdoor entertaining. A hidden service court off to the side has a storage shed plus a rain water tank and clothes line.
* Stirling Homes 2011 built family entertainer
* High rated Greenhome Energy Assessment Credentials
* 4 bedrooms (or 3 plus study)
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom plus walk in robe
* All other bedrooms with built-in robes
* All bathrooms with 2 Pac lacquer wet area joinery, quality tiles and tapware
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen with built-in cabinetry
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gloss white cabinetry, quality benchtops, 900mm oven and cooktop, large breakfast bar and butler's pantry
* Spacious living and dining with sliding glass doors to outdoor living
* Large outdoor living deck with outdoor kitchen, wall fans and caf blinds
* Fully landscaped allotment with established plants
* Service court with storage shed, rain water tank and clothes line
* Quality lighting and tiles throughout the living areas
* Exposed aggregate driveway and paths
* Double garage with auto panel lift doors and roller door to outdoor living
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* 16 solar panels deliver 4.2kw + grid feedback at 24 cents/kw
* Alarm system installed
* Crimsafe security screen to front door
Quietly located within easy reach of local parks, reserves and desirable amenities. The Churchill Centre with its lifestyle and supermarket shopping, including the new Costco and Coles, is only a few minutes away. Walk to Prospect Road for public transport and specialty shops. Local schools include Enfield Primary, Prospect North Primary and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, all in the immediate area.
Homebuyers and Investors will all take note of this quality offering. Be sure to inspect!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | R - Residential64 - Residential East
Built | 2010
Land | 369sqm
House | 220sqm
Council Rates | $1187.70pa
SA Water | $199.83pq
ESL Levy | $260.40pa