- About this property
- Explore Auburn
Price Release, Buyer Alert: Sale to Finalise an EstateProperty ID 1532011This solid home will impress with its space throughout and convenient location.
- Well-built double brick C1970's constructed home
- Featuring three spacious bedrooms including master bedroom and second bedroom with built-in robes
- Spacious living room with garden views, family kitchen and separate dining area
- Original bathroom (recently painted) with freestanding bath, shower alcove and vanity plus second shower in laundry
- Elevated block with attractive garden with native shrubs, fruit trees, fowl run and fully fenced yard
- Dry cellar suitable for wine storage
- Year-round comfort provided by way of slow combustion heating and additional freestanding heater
- Double length garage with roller doors at both ends to allow vehicles to pass through
- Rainwater storage plumbed to the home plus mains water
- Close to primary school and main street cafe's, shops and the award winning Rising Sun Hotel
- Situated on large corner allotment (1,834sqm) in a commanding position with dual road access providing secure parking space for caravans, boats and trailers.
This well-loved family home would respond beautifully to a freshen up and painting to make it a beautiful home for a new family.
PRICE RELEASE $245,000
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379