House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Athol Park
Affordable Family LivingProperty ID 1536134Built in 2010 by Distinctive Homes, this 3 bedroom family home is situated in a quiet street amongst other newer homes, offering an opportunity for a family friendly harmonious lifestyle.
Floating floorboards greet us upon entering and flow throughout the living areas, creating a crisp contrast with the neutral colour scheme. There are 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom has an en suite bathroom and a walk-in robe, plus a split system air conditioner to moderate the temperature. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes, with all bedrooms offering quality carpets.
A sparkling bathroom is generously proportioned with modern fixtures and fittings and a large laundry complete with external access door is a bonus. A separate toilet caters for both residents and guests, completing the wet areas.
A large open plan living, dining and kitchen area is spacious enough for the whole family to enjoy. A well-appointed kitchen offers walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar. Keep an eye on the family as you prepare meals with the kitchen offering a full view over the living and dining areas. A split system air conditioner will provide climatic comfort, with a sliding glass door allowing access to a good size rear yard with rain water tank, lawn and garden areas.
A single carport with automatic roller door provides secure covered parking for one vehicle, plus an extra wide driveway allows 2 more cars to park off street comfortably. A fully landscaped front yard with mature plants completes the package.
* 3 bedroom family home
* Built in 2010 by Distinctive Homes (with H2 termite treated timber wall framing)
* Master bedroom with split system air conditioner, en suite plus walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* All bedrooms with quality carpets
* Floating floors though entrance hall and main living areas
* Large main bathroom
* Large laundry
* Separate toilet
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen with split system air conditioner
* Kitchen with quality appliances, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar overlooking living areas
* Good size rear yard with lawn and garden areas
* Rain water tank
* Lock up single carport with automatic roller door
* Extra wide driveway allowing 2 vehicles to park off street
Peacefully located in a low traffic street amongst other simular newer homes. The Emali Early Learning Centre is just around the corner, perfect for a young family. There is also a generous reserve and play ground, perfect for your daily exercise and recreation. A diverse shopping experience is available on Hanson Road as well as public transport by express buses to and from the city, with Arndale Shopping Centre and entertainment facilities within easy reach. Local schools include Pennington Primary, ST Patrick's School, Mt Carmel College and Woodville Primary. Be sure to inspect this entry level opportunity to secure a quality home at an affordable price.
19 Bathurst Street