House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Angle Vale
Grand Family Home on Large AllotmentProperty ID 1572869A super wide allotment allows an impressive street presence to this circa 1999 built large family home. Boasting 4 bedrooms, master bedroom with walk-in robe and updated en-suite bathroom, making a luxurious parents zone, complete with chandelier. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all have built-in robes and are all of generous proportion.
The home boasts both formal and casual living zones. A study or home office is perfectly located adjacent a grand entrance hall, ideal for those who work from home or receive clients. A formal lounge and dining flows effortlessly from the hallway creating a salubrious zone for receiving guests, dinner parties or quiet relaxation.
A large family and meals area with bay window is an impressive casual living space. A games room or casual lounge adjacent has a feature corner window, floating floors creating a light and bight everyday zone.
A recently installed kitchen overlooks the casual living areas. Crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, 5 burner stove, wall oven, dishwasher, Pura Tap and a raised bar all combine to create a great cooking zone, complemented by is unique position with full views over the casual living areas and beyond.
Entertain outdoors in style under a large verandah accessed directly from the family room. A ceiling fan and caf blinds will add to your comfort with views over a massive side and rear yard creating the ambience. A huge block boasts established landscaping and vegetation, complete with ample shedding and workshop space, play equipment for the children and two large rain water tanks.
A huge carport offers plenty of undercover parking with the garage converted into a studio complete with plumbed kitchenette and storage room. Shade blinds on all main windows will add to your comfort, complemented by reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout the main home.
* Grand family home on large fully landscaped allotment
* 4 bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Formal and casual living areas
* Grand entrance hall with home office / study adjacent
* Formal lounge and dining room
* Kitchen overlooking family / meals
* Massive family meals area with bay window
* Games room or second casual living room
* Kitchen with white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, 5 burner stove, wall oven, dishwasher, Pura Tap and a raised bar
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Laundry with external access
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Shade blinds and security mesh to all main windows
* Garage converted to studio with plumbed kitchenette and store room
* Large carport for 3 or 4 vehicles
* 2 x tool sheds
* 2 x large rain water tanks
* Built-in play equipment
* Under cover outdoor living area plus further paved patio areas
Perfectly located with easy access to desirable facilities. Walk to Angle Vale School or Trinity College with Mark Oliphant College, Columbia College, Andrews Farm Pre School also close by. Foodland Angle Vale is just down the road for your daily requirements or choose to shop at Munno Para Shopping Centre only a short drive away. There is plenty of community and open space areas for your family to grow into, including North Park Golf Course and The Angle Vale Sports and Community Centre, both in the local area. Access to the city and beyond is available via the Northern Expressway, making commuting a viable option.
A great opportunity to secure a quality family home on an oversize allotment, perfect for the growing family that enjoys an active lifestyle. Your inspection is recommended!
2 Tabetha Court, Angle Vale