Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Adelaide
Trendy New York Style, One Bedroom ApartmentProperty ID 1738466Conveniently located within walking distance of all amenities, this one bedroom apartment is certainly a rare offering. Conveniently located on the second floor of the prestigious "Mansions on Pulteney", a circa 1912 Victorian style character building comprising hotel and private suites, with security provided via reception & lift access, the apartment offers a unique design that contemporary built apartments are unable to provide.
High ceilings ranging from 3.3m to 3.6m create a majestic ambience throughout the apartment. An open plan kitchen, living and dining area creates a comfortable atmosphere with character architecture and feature walls adding to the overall complexion.
The kitchen has had a modern upgrade and features crisp white cabinetry, glass splashbacks and stainless steel appliances, all overlooking the living and dining room.
The bedroom is large and spacious with a corner location offering an abundance of natural lighting. A step up balcony will provide a relaxing outdoor area, perfect for an afternoon drink or sit back with a good book and enjoy the city scape views.
A central bathroom provides ample facilities with vanity, toilet and shower over bath, finished in subway tiles. An adjacent hallway offers handy storage and linen facilities, with a great rooftop community area providing a unique space to entertain guests outdoors along with a coin operated laundry.
* Trendy "New York" style, one bedroom apartment
* Circa 1912 Victorian character building
* Positioned on the second floor amongst private and hotel suites
* Secure access via reception and lift
* High ceilings ranging from 3.3 to 3.6m
* Open plan living & dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, glass splashbacks and stainless steel appliances
* Spacious and bright bedroom with corner location
* Private step up balcony with westerly aspect
* Central bathroom with subway tiles and shower over bath
* Community rooftop entertaining area and coin operated laundry
Located in the heart of Adelaide CBD with Rundle Mall, Adelaide University, Rundle St Dining Precinct, Sky City Casino, National Wine Centre, Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Central Markets and Gouger Street Restaurants all within walking distance.
Act fast to secure this rare and unique offering!
Council | Adelaide City Council
Zoning | CC- Capital City Zone 14 - Main Street Policy Area
House | 83qm
Built | 1900
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC