- About this property
- Explore Zillmere
Perfectly Positioned Property on 1067ms - Monthly Mowing IncludedProperty ID 1840396Nestled in a highly sought after pocket of Zillmere, close to schools, major shopping centres and public and private schools, this welcoming property offers plenty of space for the growing family whilst being located on a quiet welcoming Street. The biggest point of difference this property has to offer the most astute tenant is that the block size is 1067ms, so those that want the outdoor space this is the property for you. The amount of useable space downstairs is impressive and there are countless uses for this space.
Property features include
* Large main bedroom with built-in wardrobe & brand new air-conditioning
* Two additional bedrooms
* Central kitchen with plenty of bench/storage space
* Expansive open plan lounge/dining area with air-conditioning
* Sunroom or another living area off the lounge/dining
* Huge amount of multi-purpose or storage space under house including separate rooms
* Rear entertaining space
* Single lockup garage ( ideal for medium to small cars )
* Single carport
* Main bathroom with bath/shower combo & separate toilet
* A number of shed or storage spaces
* Fly screens
* Separate laundry
* Pet friendly
* Well positioned property direction minimizing the sun heat in summer
* fully fenced huge yard ( approx. 1067ms )
* And so much more . . .
- City Bus Stop 1 minute walk approx.
- O'Callaghan Park with Zillmere Sports Club and PCYC (Police Citizens Youth Club) 3 minutes walk approx..
- General Convenience Store Cnr Church & Zillmere Rd 2 minutes walk approx..
- Zillmere Snack Bar, bakery and Chinese Restaurant Cnr Church & Zillmere Rd 2 minutes walk approx..
- Taigum Shopping Centre with Woolworths, Big W, Medical Centre, Tavern, Restaurants, Fast Food Outlets, Child Care Facilities and a multitude of retail stores 950 metres or 12 minutes walk approx..
- The heart of Zillmere with Zillmere Train Station, IGA supermarket, Post Office, Chemist, Veterinary Surgery, popular restaurants and fast food outlets and boutique stores 13 minutes walk approx..
- Zillmere Homestead Tavern 13 minutes walk approx..
- Zillmere State Primary School 1.5 km or 20 minutes walk approx..
- Dt Dympna's Catholic Primary School 2.1km or 25 minutes walk approx..
- Boondall State Primary School 2.3km or 28 minutes walk approx.
- Aspley State High School 2.5km or 30 minutes walk approx..
- Aspley Shopping District with Coles Supermarket, K-Mart, Post Office, Restaurants and other specialty stores 4km or 8 minutes drive approx
- Recently expanded Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre 3.5km or 10 minutes drive approx..
- Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals 6km or 13 minutes drive approx..
- Virginia Golf Club 5.6km or 15 minutes drive approx..