Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Zillmere
Modern Apartment Living in Evolving ZillmereProperty ID 1681999This stylish well-appointed light filled and breezy apartment located on the first level in a boutique complex of 7 units with security intercom entry is one to add to your list.
Would you like a 5 minute stroll to the Zillmere Train Station & local shops?
Would you like a 23 minute train ride to Central Station with trains every 30 minutes?
Would an 18 minute drive to the Brisbane Airport Precinct and Skygate be attractive?
Wouldn't easy access to the M3 be ideal on weekends to travel to the Sunshine Coast?
It's worth a drive through Zillmere as its popularity is growing. New house builds, striking apartment complexes, homes being raised and renovated and with local parks spread through the suburb, Zillmere is in demand.
- Built November 2011
- Secure intercom entry
- Open plan design
- The kitchen is placed well in the design, stone tops, high gloss cabinetry, ample preparation areas, above and below storage, neat pantry, Venini stainless steel electric oven, hotplates, range and dishwasher. The kitchen with window access to the balcony
- Air-conditioned open plan living and dining that flows to the balcony
- Large entertainment tiled balcony
- Master bedroom with walk in robe with built in shelving and drawers and combination light/ceiling fan
- Ensuite with large shower recess, high gloss cabinets, vanity and toilet
- Second bedroom with mirrored built in robes and combination light/ceiling fan
- Main bathroom with shower over bath, high gloss cabinets, vanity and toilet
- Internal laundry nook with Simpson 4KG clothes dryer
- Remote single lock up garage
Body Corporate: $760.00 per quarter approximately
Water: $248.91 per quarter approximately
Rates: $352.80 per quarter approximately
Tenanted at present $365.00 per week till January 2018
- Full security on all doors and windows
- Separate water meters
- Vertical Blinds throughout the apartment
- Exterior privacy screens
- 5 min drive to Westfield Chermside
- 5 min walk to Local shops and parks
- 3 min drive to Taigum Square
- 5 min walk to Zillmere train station
- 10 min walk to Zillmere primary school
- 18 min drive to Airport and DFO
- Within 14 KM of Brisbane City