- About this property
- Explore Yeronga
Tropical Oasis in Yeronga!Property ID 1808322With character and charm in abundance this visually engaging and beautifully maintained Queensland cottage is perfect for buyers seeking a relaxed family home in a desirable location. The combination of a traditional exterior with a modern interior makes for low-maintenance living and is just a gentle stroll from cafes, parklands and the Brisbane River.
Contrasting beautifully with the polished timber floorboards the cool-white kitchen offers a clean, contemporary design whilst servery window, five burner stove, abundant cupboards and a family-friendly centre island provide a practical setting for the home cook.
On the upper level of living, an open plan lounge and dining area flows on to an oversized rear entertainer's deck which is surrounded by lush tropical planting, an area to relax and an ideal spot for hosting outdoor gatherings. This level also features 2 generously sized bedrooms and the main family bathroom.
An internal staircase leads you to a second living area with large bi fold doors provide refreshing breezes throughout the home and unfold onto a spacious entertaining deck shaded by the lustrous leafy surrounds. Appropriate for a range of family and living dynamics, this level is completed with a master bedroom fitted with walk-in robe and ensuite and an additional bedroom which would suit a study or nursery.
If you are interested in buying in Yeronga, a sought after leafy pocket, 5km from Brisbane, this property is your answer. This home provides a great opportunity to become a part of an engaged community whilst enjoying all the beauty and green space that this riverside suburb has to offer.
Key features include:
- Upper and lower level timber decks with lush garden views
- Front Entry Verandah
- Large modern kitchen with servery window
- Open plan, air-conditioned lounge
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two upstairs bedrooms, both with built-in robes, one with air-conditioning
- Downstairs office or fourth bedroom
- Sleek upstairs bathroom with bath
- Downstairs air-conditioned family room
- Remote access garage with large storage
- Timber floors and VJ walls
- Walking distance to the train station, local parks and shops
- Easy access to the City, Green bridge, UQ and public transport