Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Yeerongpilly
Are you Searching for Quality?Property ID 1784413Nestled in this quiet pocket of Yeerongpilly, you will find a fully renovated three bedroom townhouse like no other. Originally built in 2002, this two level townhouse has undergone a thorough makeover and remodelling, perfect for someone searching for a more refined home offering quality, peaceful surroundings and security. You could easily mistake this home as newly built.
Downstairs new Italian porcelain tiles lead you to an open plan lounge, dining, kitchen combination, laundry and powder room. Whilst upstairs the comfort of new carpet underfoot showcase three generous sized bedrooms and study nook. A new truly spacious designer ensuite and renovated main bathroom service the upstairs. The showpiece is clearly the newly added master bedroom dressing room which is not just clever but, provides an element of sophistication and comfort rarely if ever seen in a townhouse.
Adding to the wow factor is a glorious fully tiled covered alfresco patio, complete with insulated roof panels, downlights, ceiling fan and surrounded by leafy mature palms. Perfect to enjoy the outdoor Queensland lifestyle.
Peace of mind is assured with internal access to the lock-up garage, security door and window screens, alarm and complete privacy. The additional carport is a further bonus setting this townhouse apart.
Yeerongpilly is located within easy access to the major hospital, universities, prestige private schools, Pat Rafter Tennis Centre, Brisbane Golf Club and shops; just a bike ride to the Green Bridge, Ken Fletcher Park and walking distance to Yeronga Primary and High School, tennis club, Memorial Park, local swimming pool, train and bus. Yeerongpilly offers truly an outstanding lifestyle only 5km to the CBD.
Inspection is strictly by private appointment. Register your interest by contacting Gunther on
0418 310 091 or via the enquiry response option. You will receive a prompt reply.
* Built in 2002, fully renovated and repainted in 2017, extended upstairs bedroom
* Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen featuring Italian matt porcelain tiles
* New covered alfresco patio with insulated roof panels and ceiling fan
* Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stone benchtops, wide soft-close drawers, plenty of cupboard space and new quality appliances including Omega electric stove, Miele dishwasher and exhaust fan.
* Master bedroom with TV, open dressing room fitted with quality cabinetry
* New oversized ensuite with walk-in shower, double vanity and designer tiles
* Two additional, generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
* Fully tiled renovated bathroom including bath and large vanity
* Upstairs study nook, plenty of storage, renovated laundry with new powder room
* Reverse cycle air conditioning in all bedrooms and downstairs living room
* Ceiling fans throughout and new window coverings/blinds
* Crimsafe sliding door and security screens, fly screens, privacy screens, alarm system
* Fully fenced, mature landscaped gardens, continuous hot water elec, new carpet upstairs
* Remote lock up garage with a secure walkthrough plus bonus carport on the title.
* Low body corp admin fees $1,840 p.a and Sink Fund contribution $960 p.a
* Council rates $ 1,508. Recent new building works are council approved and certified.
* No flood flags for this property - reference Brisbane City Council
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.