Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Yandina Creek
The Perfect Noosa Alternative! Only 8 Mins to the Beach with Stunning Views.& the Option of Outstanding Income!Property ID 1469066Innishfree is a hidden gem - an immaculate stunning home like no other, comes with a separate architect designed pavilion and in a location impossible to replicate on the Sunshine Coast. And...priced well below replacement cost!
Innishfree is sited up high at Coolum Chase, literally just 8 minutes from the surf & sand at beautiful Coolum Beach in the heart of the Sunshine Coast. The airport and Maroochydore are 15 and 20 minutes away, the University 30 minutes and Brisbane is a 75 minute drive.
Importantly the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital is just 30 minutes down the road.
Noosa and Sunshine Beach buyers in particular need to inspect Innishfree. Why? Because Hastings Street is only a 20 minute drive away straight up the Motorway, where the vibe and beauty of Noosa can be enjoyed whenever you want but importantly home is not a busy noisy pocket but a peaceful, tranquil and elevated location .and only 8 minutes to the surf.
At 110 metres above sea level the views are unequalled, very unique to this location and will never be lost - what is here today remains for the future.
Only if desired, Innishfree offers the option of outstanding income. This can be achieved as an owner occupier (as now) or as an investment property offering not one but two separate incomes!
Only for the past three months the separate architect designed pavilion has been rented through Airbnb. The response and the reviews have been amazing. Here are just some of the reviews obtained todate:
1) Wonderful & peaceful. A short drive to a few beaches (Coolum and Noosa) making it a great location. The views from the balconies are breathtaking and the place is tranquil. (A)
2) The villa was so welcoming and our jaws dropped when we saw the views (photos really can't do the view justice). I don't really want to leave as the destination was just so secluded and peaceful. (A)
3) We stayed at this piece of paradise. With rambling mountains surrounding and views out to the lake and the sea this place is unforgettable. The most amazing part is the scene changes throughout the day... from misty mornings to beautiful skies and shadows through the valley on sunset - it's breathtaking. The magnificent architecturally built home is fitted with designer fixtures and captures every feature of this beautiful area. (T & R)
4) Definitely the best Airbnb we have experienced. (J)
5) The views were great. Very close to beaches yet still secluded and peaceful. (M)
6) The location of this property is truly breathtaking - the views are quite simply stunning and the quiet tranquility of the hillside location, surrounded by bushland, creates the perfect environment. The pavilion is beautiful. This really is a spectacular place and can't recommend it highly enough. (L)
7) Lovely views of the mountains, ocean and night sky the photos cannot do justice! (B)
8) This architecturally designed villa was absolutely perfect. We drove only 10mins into Coolum to pick up supplies, and then back soaking up the serenity, listening to the wild life and admiring the tremendous views which photos can't do justice. (M)
9) The best stay in an Airbnb I've ever had. The view impeccable and our stay serene and private. (S)
10) Amazing views (a WOW! Factor every time we returned) and location, so close to the beach though so relaxed and private. (B)
11) For us it was an escape from Brisbane. The photos do not do justice to this beautiful space, it is stunning and the scenery surrounding the property is breathtaking. There is nothing but good things to say about this property, we were blown away. (N)
12) When I first viewed the property I couldn't believe the beauty and that it was private to the house. It's a 2 level studio and a beautiful architectural design that really has captured the views with a high end finish. (M)
13) Lovely modern pavilion separated from the main house with beautiful views out to the sea. (G)
14) It was absolutely wonderful! The view was breath taking, and the two level building was luxurious and comfortable. A spectacular view but a short drive to shops and the beach. (A)
15) What a gem! Great views from all windows, even the loo! Attention to detail everywhere. The building itself is a fabulous piece of architecture built on the edge of the ridge. (S)
There are two main road networks to get to Innishfree;
1) From the west, take the Coolum - Yandina Road off the Bruce Highway. From there it is only 12 minutes
2) From the east, take the same Coolum - Yandina Road off the Sunshine Motorway at the Coolum roundabout. From there it is only 6 minutes.
Built in 2007 the modernist design blends beautifully with its rural background, offers a great sense of light and space and exudes atmosphere, originality and craftsmanship.
The owners of Innishfree are very genuine in their decision and desire to sell the property.
Contact the agent for the detailed Information M...
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.