Apartment for Sale
- About this property
Developer Wants Sold - Was $495, 000 Now $436, 000!Property ID 1926312Take advantage of the last remaining ground floor Glenora Street apartment. With premium finishes this apartment offers 117m2 of internal and external living and 3 meter high ceilings giving an overwhelming sense of space. Enjoy the bay breezes and street access though your own private courtyard. This is the low maintenance lifestyle that you deserve. This one bedroom apartment also has a multi-purpose room the same size as a bedroom with robe and can be easily adapted into a 2 bedroom apartment or leave it as it is and enjoy two living areas.
Point View is the Bayside's most exciting and best located, newly completed development. Featuring high quality finishes, soaring ceiling heights, while setting new standard in living, with many enjoying panoramic bay and island views.
Located adjacent to Green park with a short stroll to Bayside's finest restaurants and harbour precinct. Live in a convenient community at Point View, Wynnum with shopping centres, cafes, transport, quality schools, parks and sporting facilities at your fingertips. This is a rare opportunity to live in one of the Bayside's most idyllic locations, just 14kms to Brisbane CBD.
- Extensive ocean and district views from the North and East facing apartments
- Spacious open plan living areas seamlessly flow to the private terrace and central living spaces
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Bedrooms feature built-in or walk-in wardrobes
- Finished with luxurious fixtures, fittings and cabinetry
- Flow through design to capture bay breezes and sunlight
- Private resort style pool and entertaining courtyard with BBQ facilities
- Secure complex with video intercom to all units
- Secure basement car parking with storage and lift access to all floors
- Ideal for first home buyer's downsizers or investors
For more information call 0432 671 161. Or visit pointview.com.au
* Disclaimer: All images are of display apartments and are representational only and may or may not be the apartment advertised