Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Wynnum
Fresh Bayside Lifestyle LivingProperty ID 1575079If you are looking for a spacious family home or an investment property with positive cash flow and potential capital growth, this one is for you:
Introducing 3/7 Worthing St, this exquisite large brand new townhome with exceptional value offers you an unique lifestyle at one of Brisbane's most popular and beautiful bayside suburbs, Wynnum. Experience the modern living with its superior design and quality finish. Positioned on a flat and peaceful Street, yet it does not compromise its central location. Beachfront, local parks, eateries, transportations and State & Private schools along with sporting clubs & facilities are all minutes away.
Extensive quality features including:
• Boutique complex with only 5 townhomes in the complex.
• Bright, airy townhome in a breezy bayside position with desirable east facing aspect
• Impressive and functional layouts plus secured private courtyard
• Downstairs vast & contemporary open-plan living and dining areas with hardwood timber flooring direct access to large unique designed private courtyard with clothesline & undercover alfresco areas
• A full laundry suite with large tub, plenty of space for appliances & adjoining powder room
• Upstairs with 3 spacious bedrooms that feature quality carpet, built-in robes, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and blinds
• Master bedrooms with a well-appointed Ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning and a built-in or walk-in-robe
• Luxurious and well-lit kitchens with quality appliances, stone benchtops, plenty of cupboard space & pantry
• Supremely finished bathrooms with beautiful tiling, stone bench vanity, separate bathtub and a surplus of additional space
• Single garaging with internal access to the lower level of the property
• Security and privacy screens, blinds, quality carpets, wooden timer flooring throughout.
The Numbers Game-Short term and long term benefits:
-Watch your dolor roll with potential rental return approx. $485-$495 per week
-Eligible to apply for $20,000 Great Start Grant for first home owners.
-Very low body corporate fees of only $1772 per year ($34/wk)
- Popular growing bayside community with 2015 Estimated Resident Population of 13,652 people, also with strong population growth forecast in the future.
Ultra-convenient Location-Saving time for your busy life
• Wynnum memorial park - only a short 250m stroll from your door
• Wynnum central Train Station - just 600m from your doorstep
• Bus stop (Andrew Street) - only 600m
• Coles Supermarket - only 700m
• Wynnum State High School - only 850m from your doorstep
• Wynnum Esplanade - only 950m from your doorstep
• Wynnum Health Services Hospital - approx. 2.6km
• Moreton Bay Boys College - approx. 3km
• Brisbane Airport - only a 15 minute drive
• Brisbane CBD - less than 20 mins drive
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.