- About this property
- Explore Wynnum
Sailing Boats, Sunsets & Sea ViewsProperty ID 1551845This warm & welcoming home is wrapped in panoramic views of Moreton Bay, islands, Manly & beyond. Perfectly located on the crest of Wynnum hill & capturing breezes from every angle, this meticulously maintained home, spread over four levels is ready for new owners.
Solidly constructed with 4 large bedrooms & a flowing open plan design showcasing extensive views, this quality built property on a level 405sqm is blue ribbon real estate.
Beautifully designed gardens welcome visitors at the front door & continue on to a sparkling, lit pool & outdoor entertaining area at the rear, perfect for family gatherings. Just move in and enjoy 63 Adam St Wynnum with nothing more do but enjoy the changing scenery of Moreton Bay from every vantage point of the home.
Both rail station and bus routes are a short walk away, perfectly positioned for city commuters seeking the casual holiday lifestyle of waterside walks, island views and sailing weekends. State & Private schools along with sporting clubs & facilities are located nearby, catering for the busy family lifestyle. The Bayside community continues to grow, offering extensive dining, shopping and entertainment options all close at hand and yours to enjoy.
- 4 bedrooms with robes
- 3 bathroom including en suite
- Open plan lounge dining room -Large contemporary kitchen inc stone bench tops & stainless steel appliances
- 2 car garage with auto remote
- Workshop/ Hobby room
- 4 decks, all with bay views
- Generous laundry/sewing room & laundry chute
- Timber floors with carpet to bedroom
- Water Tank & Garden Water feature & Herb Garden
- Insect screened
- Sensor security throughout
- Integrated sound system
- Air conditioning to living with ceiling fans throughout
- Fully fenced 405 sqm
- Moreton Bay waterfront moments away at the end of Adam street.
- Walk to off leash nearby dog park and playing fields along extensive walking paths.
- Walk to Royal Brisbane Cruising Yacht Club & historic Waterloo Hotel.
- Walk to Bay Terrace precinct offering numerous shopping & dining options. This emerging community hub includes library, business & medical facilities.
- Short drive to Wynnum Public Golf Course, Wynnum Tennis Club and Wynnum Manly Rugby League
- Short drive to to Iona College, Moreton Bay College, State & Private Schools.
- Short drive to Carindale Shopping centre
- Bus stop at end of street/short walk to Wynnum North train station
- Fast access to Brisbane airport & Gold & Sunshine Coasts via Gateway arterial link
- Bay Terrace Wynnum area includes large new Woolworths, Coles, excellent coffee shops, medical, and all services etc etc
- Westfield Carindale Myer, David Jones, etc etc 20 min
- Moreton Bay Bugs Rugby Union Club/Baseball/Large Dog Park/Waterside Boardwalk spread over playing fields as seen from back deck
- Nearby quality schools - Iona Boys College(10min by car) Moreton Bay College Boys and Girls (20 min)
- Wynnum Esplanade offers The Wynnum Wading Pool and Water Park, Darling Point Park Rotunda for Public Events
- Manly (10min) Offers -Large Jan Power Farmers Market, Movies in the Park, Cambridge Pde shopping and restaurant precinct, Manly Boat Harbour