- About this property
- Explore Wynnum West
Great Investment, Stand-Alone TownhouseProperty ID 1702235This property is great value for money. If you purchase this stand-alone townhouse you could move in straight away. You must view this beautifully presented property with many desirable features.
The courtyard features a timber deck and artificial turf. It has low maintenance rock gardens and a covered alfresco area. Enjoy summer entertaining with the afternoon shade and bay breezes.
There are three good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and fans. The master bedroom has an ensuite and is air-conditioned. There is ample storage throughout, including additional storage underneath the staircase.
Located in the popular Nut Tree Hill complex, which has a tennis court & two swimming pools. The townhouse is in a quiet position and is walking distance to Wynnum Plaza and local schools (Brisbane Bayside College and Wynnum West State School), parks, city & Carindale buses. It is approximately 2km to the nearest train station.
How about a Sunday breakfast by the bay? It is approximately a 20-minute drive to Brisbane Airport and 25-minutes to the city. This property offers everything for a relaxed lifestyle for an owner-occupier or an easy rental for an investor. Estimated rental return of $400 per week.
* Open plan living with tiled floors
* Clean and tidy kitchen equipped with dishwasher and electric appliances
* Living room has a new reverse cycle air conditioner
* Ceiling fans and built in robes in all three bedrooms
* Main bedroom has a new reverse cycle air conditioner and an ensuite
* Downstairs powder room
* Newly landscaped backyard offers a private and relaxing ambiance
* Single car remote garage with internal access
* Council rates are approximately $320 per quarter