- About this property
- Explore Wynnum West
Immaculate RenoProperty ID 1699012This post war home has just received a complete transformation and is immaculate in every way. Impeccably renovated from roof to the ground this property includes all the big-ticket items that will be sure to impress a wide range of buyers.
• The residence features three good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom has plenty of space and includes a walk-through robe and a chic new modern ensuite.
• From the light filled entry, you will notice the newly polished timber floors flow effortlessly to the brand-new highly functional kitchen, lounge area and conveniently hidden laundry. Every wall and ceiling has been replaced with freshly painted plasterboard. No expense has been spared with a wide range of high quality building materials utilised throughout.
• Brand new glass sliders lead out to the spacious covered back deck with exposed trusses, large outdoor ceiling fans and transparent polycarbonate roof sheeting that helps provide plenty of natural light. This deck must be seen to believe. It's massive!
• The home includes a two-car carport with side access for a boat, trailer or caravan, plus, a lock up shed and endless storage under the home.
• Fully fenced with newly painted colorbond panelling the home sits on an expansive 786m2 yard. Plenty of room for the kids, pets or even a pool.
• Other features include brand-new aluminium framed windows throughout, sound proofed, for improved comfort and use, split system air conditioning and solar panels.
• The local shops are only 600 metres away & the newly constructed Wynnum Manly Community Health Centre at a similar distance. A bus stop is conveniently positioned across the road and has regular services (Route 220) to Brisbane's CBD, South Bank & Mater Hospital.
Perfectly located just minutes from Moreton Bay & the Manly boat harbour it is surrounded by top quality schools and day care centres. Wynnum Manly Leagues Club, Wynnum Plaza shopping centre, Inflatable World are all close by and there are many cafes and restaurants to explore.