House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Wooloowin
Under Contract - Please Contact Jon Finney for More Information.Property ID 1709012Instructions to sell are clear- Circumstances dictate that this Character Queenslander needs to be sold.
On offer is a wonderful opportunity to enter this in-demand suburb and add value.
The home is a character filled example of a classic Queenslander home and benefits by having the three P's - Position Position Position.
Situated in a Cul-de-sac and only 50metres to Melrose Park, here is an opportunity to improve your lifestyle. Walk the dog, go for a jog, have a picnic with friends or play Frisbee with the kids.
• The home's north-south aspect and quiet location makes it ideal to add a north-to-the-rear back deck and enjoy all year round entertaining and relaxing whilst capturing warm winter sun and cooling bay breezes in summer.
• Convenient walking distance to Eagle Junction City train, cafes and shops
• Eagle Junction State School Catchment Zone
• Original Character features include VJ walls and ceilings, wide pine flooring, ornate breezeways above doors and coloured glass sliding windows.
• Nearby Kalinga Park is also ideal for relaxing, a workout or a weekend barbeque with friends
• Shop to your hearts content at nearby Clayfield Markets, Toombul Shoppingtown or fabulous Westfield Chermside
• Quick access to the tunnel infrastructure, East-West arterial and Gateway Motorway ensures speedy and easy trips to Gold and Sunshine Coasts, Brisbane Airport, CBD and Other parts of Brisbane.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.