House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Wooloowin
Renovated Single Level LivingProperty ID 1664914Located in a tightly held pocket of Wooloowin, 45 Isedale Street is a rare single-level home offering a unique L' shaped design prime for entertaining with light-filled interiors and quality finishes. 607sqm low-maintenance properties of this style present an exciting opportunity for families, executives and investors alike to secure a property in a desirable, inner city locale.
The property features:
• Rare opportunity to buy a large single-level family home that has been renovated
• Freshly painted inside and out, this property features timber floor boards, three-metre high ceilings, multiple sky lights, vaulted ceiling detail and brick feature walls
• Marble kitchen with European appliances and granite sink
• Parent's retreat with ensuite, sitting area and luxurious walk-in-robe
• Guest bedroom with ensuite
• Fifth bedroom could be utilised as a study/office
• Kitchen, dining and living room opens onto entertainer's patio overlooking gardens and large salt water swimming pool with sandstone paving, Led lighting and glass balustrades
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Fully secure and private property with double carport, electric gates, video intercom security system and lockable shed
• Ample storage cupboards plus built-in robes in bedrooms
• Sought after North/Easterly orientation
A host of lifestyle opportunities extend from the fence line of the home, with kilometres of bike tracks, a myriad of parks and Clayfield/Ascot/Albion precincts offering the perfect environment for entertainment and dining options. The home enjoys close proximity to bus routes, Wooloowin train station, Eagle Junction State School, Wooloowin State School and an array of other high schools, and is a short stroll to shopping centres.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.