- About this property
- Explore Woolloongabba
Another Successful Result at AuctionProperty ID 1545076Another successful result at Auction............
A Classic Colonial Renovator (Circa 1895) on a big 610m2 block with 2 street access. ENDLESS POTENTIAL.
This spacious Colonial is ripe for renovation and waiting for the new owner to turn her back into the grand dame she was always meant to be. North facing and situated only 3km from the CBD, features include:
- 3 large bedrooms + sunroom, 1 bathroom
- 610m2 block with 2 street access
- Brick fireplace, French doors, Large Sash windows
- High ceilings, ceiling roses & many original character features
- Large L shaped front verandah and covered rear patio
- VJ walls, Wide timber floor boards
- Separate lounge room & large eat-in kitchen with fireplace
- Plenty of storage space under house
- Located in the Brisbane State High School Catchment
Located in the medical precinct with the Mater Hospital, Lady Cilento Children's Hospital and Princess Alexandra Hospital all within walking distance.
Good schools nearby including St Laurence's, Somerville House & Brisbane State High School (catchment area) secondary schools, St Ita's & Dutton Park Primary Schools.
Park Road train station is only a brief stroll, Bus stop only 200m from your door, just minutes to the Eleanor Schonell cross River Bridge at Dutton Park over to the University of QLD at St Lucia plus popular South Bank, West End & the CBD are just a few minutes drive by car.
Many options for future profit to the lucky purchaser wanting to do some hard work.
The seller is motivated... THIS WILL BE SOLD AUCTION DAY!
AUCTION ONSITE 2PM SATURDAY 29TH OCTOBER 2016
Please call Benjamin Williams from Ray White South Brisbane on 0412 067 016 for further details or for inspection times.
Council Rates - $668.13 per quarter
"This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only"