House for Sale
- About this property
A Proud Home with a Perfect Position..Property ID 1906428From the moment you step inside you'll immediately feel the warmth that this neat & tidy high set property radiates!
Welcome to the well-presented residence that is 10 Barkala St - offered to the market for the first time in 15 years.
A home that has been cherished, tightly held & maintained to a very high standard - but as life goes on the very happy current owner seeks to downsize...
LOCATION LOCATION! It doesn't get much better than this when you are:
• Situated in a quiet neighbourhood / cul-de-sac
• In a street that is over 70% owner occupied
• Only 130m walking distance to Trinder Park Train Station
• 3 large bedrooms
• Spacious lounge / separate dining
• Galley style kitchen with large pantry & gas cooking
• Beautiful polished timber floors
• Storage space / rumpus room area
• Large laundry with second separate toilet
• Single lock up garage
• Garden shed
• Front verandah & rear patio for outdoor entertaining
• Fully fenced yard perfect for kids & pets
• 607m2 block with side access to the backyard
Local School Catchment Info:
• Woodridge North State School - 3 min / 1.2km
• Woodridge High School - 4 min / 1.8km
• Islamic College of Brisbane - 5 min / 2.7km
An opportunity such as this represents fantastic value to be your next new home or low maintenance investment - either way this quality property will not be on the market for long so act now & call Tony on 0423 259 073
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.