House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Woodridge
A Pot of Gold at the End of a Rainbow..! 🌈Property ID 1545865Peacefully positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac street (no through road or traffic), this solid renovated brick lowset home is a treasure find for those who have been searching for a property with nothing to do!
Step inside and you'll find..
• 3 bedrooms 2 with built in cupboards
• Open lounge room very light and spacious
• Dining area with connection to kitchen bench - perfect to also use as a breakfast bar
• Oversized renovated kitchen with ample cupboard space
• Bathroom with shower, toilet and modern vanity
• Enormous laundry with internal hot water and loads of room for storage
• Large 701m2 land
• Frontage approx. 20-21m
• Depth approx. 35m
• Side access to backyard with brand new concrete driveway
• Walking distance to the popular 24/7 Foodworks Supermarket at the end of the street only 450m away
• Close to Woodridge Train Station within walking distance only 800m.
• St Paul's Catholic Primary School 950m.
Currently rented @ $330pw to very happy tenants so for a stress free investment in an unbeatable A+ location so close to shops, schools and bus/train transport nearby, don't miss this one call today as the first to see will buy!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.