House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Woodend
Renovated, Location & Views All on 2 LotsProperty ID 1690804Be the envy of all your friends! This home has fantastic street appeal and amazing views. It is located in one of the most sought after areas in Ipswich and is within easy walking distance to the CBD and private school precinct.
This superbly renovated character home has been given a new lease of life. Entertainer's kitchen, covered deck, brand new bathroom and ensuite, freshly painted throughout and newly polished floorboards. This home is move-in ready.
Perched up on the ridge, the outlook is amazing. Imagine sitting on your deck with a glass of wine on a crisp winter evening and gazing out at the twinkling stars or the perfect sunset!
Situated on fully fenced 986m2 block, this home in situated on 2 lots. There is enough space for vehicle access to the back yard. Leave the property as it is or build a second home down the back (subject to council approval). Your views will not be built out.
• Fully renovated character home with verandas and views
• Fully fenced 986m2 yard on 2 lots
• Polished timber floors throughout main living areas and bedrooms
• Air-conditioned, open plan lounge/meals & spacious kitchen
• New bathroom and ensuite
• Re-roofed and re-painted
• Solar hot water system
• Home office/study
• Storage and laundry under the home
• Not flood affected
• 1.5km* Ipswich CBD shops and restaurants
• 1.7km* Brassall Shopping Centre
• 1km* Woodend Park Rangers Rugby Union
• 1km* Ipswich Grammar School
• 1km* Blair State School
• 1.1km* St Edmund's College and St Mary's College
• 1.3km* St Mary's Primary School
• 2.5km* Ipswich State High School
• 2.5km* Brassall State School
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.