House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Wondunna
Rural Setting in TownProperty ID 1529658Magnificent Lowset Queenslander.
Verandahs on 4 sides with covered entertaining pergola at the rear overlooks the pool. Especially designed interior offers 4 large bedrooms, 2 baths and office large enough to run a business from. Kitchen and dining combined with very spacious family room, even room for a pool table. Separate formal lounge room incorporating bay windows. Private main bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe apart from other bedrooms. The quality of materials and workmanship is on display throughout this beautiful home. Circular bitumen driveway leads up the back to a 6 bay 18M x 7.5M color bond shed. Appealing gardens with properly built hardwood edgings. 5137sq m land has slight slope for good drainage.
An 8 panel solar electricity system helps to reduce power bills. Recently installed are new pool pump & filter.
All this in town but feels like being on a rural property. Close to schools, shops, beach, has everything to offer.
Pest & Building inspection supplied
Other Features Include :- * Edwards Solar Hot Water.
* 8 Panel 1.5 kw Solar System with 3 kw inverter lets you add 8 more panels making it a 3 kw system .
* As new pool pump, high efficiency spec. uses low power. * Pool pump is run from off peak power.
* Ducted Vacuum Cleaner System throughout the whole house, easy to use , and saves time with low noise & no dust.
* Walk in Pantry with entry from both the Kitchen and the Office lets you run your affairs while preparing meals.
* Built in Robes in all Bedrooms , Walk in Robe & ensuite for Master Bedroom.
* large covered Gazebo off back Verandah, overlooks pool , has built in Brick BBQ. Servery window from Kitchen.
* For Power outages, connection exists in pool pump shed for a portable generator hard wired into the House's electrical main power board.
* Cleverly designed Verandah roof supports stops birds perching and leaving their droppings on the floor.
* 3 levels of insulation keeps this home cool in summer and warm in winter, Insulation is provided under roofing iron, then thick fibreglass batts on the ceiling , then insulation foil + batts in between Gyprock and the bricks to all external walls. Plus 3 Whirly Birds. * The Shed also has Whirly Birds fitted. *
* Rainwater Tank has a tap at the Kitchen Sink.
* Dedicated large Laundry Room.
* Home has High Ceilings along with a high 25 degree pitch roof gives a greater volume of air in roof cavity.
* Most Queenslander Style Homesteads have Timber Cladding on the exterior walls, This Home is far better in that the Exterior walls are Bricks , then with the timber Verandahs , Butterfly Stairs and Circular Driveway, gives that special Upmarket High Quality Look.
* Set among nice easy care gardens and tall trees far enough away from the house to be safe , This Wonderful Home Ticks All the Boxes.
* An Inspection is a Must.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.