House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Witta
"God's Own Country" 160 Acres Kikuyu Grazing Close to MalenyProperty ID 1850622This property is the very essence of premium acreage living - tranquil, lush with 160 acres of undulating rolling green hills, creek, springs, dams and a large quality-built residence; all this, just twelve minutes to the township of vibrant Maleny!
The home circa 1990 showcases glorious countryside views, solid build, being double brick and is set well off the road in a private location overlooking the property. The home has five bedrooms, two bathrooms, three toilets, separate living areas, large entertaining room with bar, country style kitchen and alfresco timber entertaining decks.
The land is magnificent, with diverse countryside. The property features Cedar Creek running through the centre, which then runs into Elaman Creek and The Mary River. There are also numerous springs and two dams, so water is bubbling and abundant. There is plenty of infrastructure for farming including: two sheds, 5 car garaging plus workshops, rainwater tanks, fencing, pump, and steel cattle yards.
Only 12 minutes to Maleny, 30 minutes to Montville, 45 minutes to Sunshine Coast beaches, and just 1.5 hour's drive to Brisbane Airport; the location is prime.
One of the largest parcels of land only minutes to Maleny, the property offers an attractive blend of lifestyle, income potential via a working farm, natural beauty and convenience. An idyllic setting in what many refer to as 'God's own country'this is a rare window of opportunity to embrace the gentle life.
- 160acres of lush farmland, 12mins to Maleny
- Large double brick residence overlooking views of the property
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets + separate living areas
- Country kitchen, new ceramic cooktop
- High ceilings, some feature timbers, polished timber floors
- Fireplace, large entertaining room with bar, open plan
- 5 plus car accommodation plus workshop under house
- Electric hot water, septic system new transpiration trenches
- Water Tanks 2 X 5,000g concrete, 2,000g poly & 1,000g iron tanks
- Fantastic water supplies with Cedar Creek, dams and springs
- Single phase power to sheds then across to the home
- Sheds x 2 - 4.2m roller door height (12.5m X 10.5m + second shed)
- Split post 4-barb fencing and new steel yards, workshop
- Carrying capacity - >10 years has run 80 Breeders plus calves and bulls
- 5 paddocks, Steel cattle yards, loading ramp and head bale
- Sold as a going concern primary production property
- Don't delay inspection, your new lifestyle is here!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.