House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Wilston
Cute Renovated Cottage with Development PotentialProperty ID 1550651This elegant, circa 1900 colonial home has been tastefully renovated inside and out and is positioned on a 412sqm block in one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs.
- 2 generous size bedrooms with built ins
- En-suite and huge custom built walk-in robe
- Main bathroom with bath tub
- VJ walls, high ceilings and polished timber floors throughout
- Large fully fenced backyard, room for a shed
- Entertainers kitchen with custom built cabinetry, leading out on to a huge deck with city views
- Plenty of off street parking and under cover parking for 3 cars.
- Lockable storage underneath home
- Zoning LMR (2-3 Storey Mix)
All the hard work has be undertaken so you can move straight in. The home has been, re-stumped, re-wired, re-plumbed, new bull nose roofing and new internal linings and ceilings. The options are endless extend the current dwelling, build in underneath the home, or develop the rear of the block, (subject to BCC approval).
The desirable location is one of the major attractions, being walking distance to Wilston Village and all public transport, close to Royal Brisbane Hospital, major shopping centres, Brisbane CBD, and in the Wilston State School Catchment Zone.
This home would also be perfect for the investor wanting to buy at an entry level price a quality property in a blue chip suburb with future development potential.
This home should be on the top of your inspection list, owners have purchased elsewhere and need an immediate sale.
Please contact Andrea Brown 0417 182 824.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.