- About this property
- Explore Wights Mountain
Sold! By Brett Crompton & Angela GalvinProperty ID 1493424Set on 5 gently sloping acres, this well built family home offers 4 large bedrooms, master bedroom with adjoining nursery or home office, walk in robe and ensuite. The family bathroom and additional bedrooms are located at the opposite end of the home.
Spacious living areas include a full size billiards room with bar area, large air conditioned open plan lounge room embracing an open fire place, meals area, good sized kitchen with gas cook top and an electric oven.
Entertain family or friends or simply relax under the completely private patio looking over your land.
Additional property features include:
- Beautiful Indian slate flooring
- Solar hot water
- 3 bay garage plus large workshop
- Air conditioning in master bedroom
- Floor to ceiling tiles in ensuite
- Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac with 2 street frontage
- School bus at end of street
- Walking distance to Samford Steiner School
- Under 5 minutes to Samford Village
- 45,000 litre water storage for the house plus an additional 5000 litres for gardens
Although the owners have purchased elsewhere, they've loved every moment living here but the time has come for them to start a new chapter.