House for Sale
- About this property
Riverfront Cul-De-Sac ResidenceProperty ID 1877010The current owner consulted with an interior designer for the major renovation of this riverfront property, and the result is absolutely exquisite - this luxurious executive home is without peer in the market!
• Four built-in bedrooms,all with ceiling fans, master with a large ensuite and walk-in robe, and with direct access to the back deck
• Large open plan family / meals area with stacked granite feature wall plus an additional lounge room, both flowing to the large rear deck - this home offers generous indoor and outdoor living areas and will cater for large parties and gatherings easily
• Stunning kitchen featuring timber floor, with integrated Miele dishwasher and Smeg cooking appliances, built-in water filter, stone bench top and high gloss cabinets
• Premium extras include Mitsubishi Electric 4 Zone ducted air-conditioning, double remote controlled lock-up garage, Crimsafe screens, plantation shutters and abundant storage throughout.
• Beautifully sited on a very private 568 square metre allotment with just one neighbour, at the end of a cul-de-sac, with broad river views and parkland on the side and across the back.
• Brisbane City Council rates approximately $733.05 per quarter, plus services
If you are looking for an exceptional property then you must inspect 11 Riverview Close in Westlake - you will not be disappointed!