- About this property
- Explore West Woombye
Acreage Living Close to TownProperty ID 1506605This tightly held property sitting half way between Woombye and Palmwoods, offers absolute privacy on 2.92 lush hectares, with a large family home and quality pasture, it is suitable for horses and a variety of other uses.
The home itself is double storey with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, country style kitchen, separate living areas upstairs plus huge rumpus/games room under (9 x 13m), expansive timber deck, sheds and multiple car accommodation.
With a great floor plan that facilitates good separation of living, the downstairs area has its own external access and could suit dual occupancy, and is ideal as guest quarters, a teenagers' retreat, or even a home office.
Features include: cosy wood heater for those cool crisp winter evenings, timber lined lounge room with exposed timber beams, security screens, dishwasher, stainless steel wall oven, light-filled tiled sunroom, rainwater tank plus bore with very drinkable water, fruit trees and established gardens, plus there is existing infrastructure in place to accommodate horses, such as stables, round yard, and loading ramp.
Tucked away and accessed via a long tree-lined driveway, the home boasts exceptional privacy, yet the townships of Palmwoods and Woombye with their amenities including rail to Brisbane, schools, local shops, parks, pubs, dining/cafes, medical centres, child care, sporting fields and more are both less than a five minute drive.
Long term owners have loved living here and created many happy memories over the years; this is an ideal property for the family that is seeking the benefits of a rural lifestyle, without sacrificing convenience.
• Private 2.92 hectares with large family home
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas
• Large timber deck with pleasant property views
• Floor plan facilitates good separation of living
• Wood heater, huge rumpus/games room under
• Infrastructure in place to accommodate horses
• 4 sheds, rainwater tank, bore with drinking water
• Fruit trees, quality pasture, established gardens
• Less than 5 minutes to Woombye or Palmwoods
• Long term owners seriously committed to sell
• Delightful country lifestyle without sacrifice!