- About this property
- Explore West End
Sold by Luke Croft - Ray White South BrisbaneProperty ID 1719415This garden courtyard apartment is the ideal home for downsizers, meticulously renovated throughout leaving nothing to do but move in and enjoy the 4101 lifestyle. A generous floor plan with a separate lounge and dining, the kitchen has bespoke cabinetry, stone bench tops and quality Miele appliances. Both bedrooms have built in robes, there is a study nook and an abundance of storage throughout. The bathroom has Carrara marble finishes with quality fixtures, a separate powder room completes the floor plan. Bi fold doors lead out to the courtyard which is a great space to relax, an outdoor kitchen has a barbeque, storage and wine fridge. There are two balconies, one with river views the other having suburban vistas.
* 2 bedrooms - 1 bathroom - 1 secure garage
* Generous floor plan 200m2 in total
* No common walls between other apartments
* North facing garden courtyard which is over 100m2
* Extensive renovation leaving nothing to do
* Bespoke timber cabinetry throughout
* Garden storage shed
* Secure building with intercom and lift access
* Pool area with 500m2 of community garden area
* Brisbane State High catchment
"Donard" is a well maintained building with a large number of the apartments being owner occupied. Ideally situated with West End's plethora of restaurants, cafes, bars and boutiques of Hardgrave Road and Boundary just minutes away. The South Bank Parklands and the performing arts precinct with GOMA, the Queensland Museum and QPAC all within walking distance. Brisbane CBD is less than 2kms away for those seeking an ultra-convenient inner city lifestyle.
For Sale $689,000