House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Wavell Heights
Sensational First Home or Ideal Investment Opportunity in Wavell Heights!Property ID 1683332Perfectly located in a central Wavell Heights location, sits this practical and beautifully renovated four-bedroom family home and an inspection is highly recommended.
Whether buying as your first or forever home, the warmth, lifestyle and location is guaranteed to please. With a private street presence and spacious front yard, you are then led into the home and are greeted with a large natural, light filled internal living area.
The home also includes a newly renovated modern style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, soft close draws, stone bench tops, double sink, room for double fridge and electric cook top. Entertain at ease with the spacious rear entertaining deck which overlooks the expansive rear yard- perfect for watching the kids play.
Other features include bright neutral tones and beautiful timber flooring throughout, renovated family bathroom with shower/bath combination, spacious vanity and feature tiling.
Situated in an ever so popular Wavell Heights pocket, this property is an ideal choice for all buyers that are looking for a practical, family friendly home that has endless potential whilst having the convenience of such a central Wavell Heights location.
* Four good sized bedrooms- fourth bedroom can easily be transformed into media/rumpus room
* Spacious light filled lounge
* Beautifully renovated, galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage/preparation space
* Separate study/office with access to side of property
* Large, rear entertaining deck that overlooks the spacious backyard with to play or enhance outside living area
* Practical, renovated modern bathroom with separate W/C
* Laundry/multi purpose storage room at rear with access from back deck
* Four car, lock up accommodation- perfect space for extra cars, trailers, caravans
* 3.5KW Solar
* Private, fully fenced, neat and tidy 615sqm block
* Central Wavell Heights location, surrounded by quality homes in a lovely neighbour hood
* And much more!
Located in the sought after suburb of Wavell Heights, surrounded by a wealth of reputable schools, childcare and shopping facilities, this property has the potential to add further value to a home already exuding many features that are sure to impress and an inspection is highly recommended.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 96 Spence Road, Wavell Heights.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.