House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Wavell Heights
Majestic Character Filled Queenslander with City ViewsProperty ID 1575384This prestigious Queenslander incorporates all the modern requirements to inspire relaxing, resort style family living in one of Wavell Height's most sought-after locations.
Stunning in design, seamless indoor/outdoor living, generous accommodation and a tranquil setting in the heart of Wavell Heights, headline the list of impressive features this beautiful Queenslander has to offer and an inspection is an absolute must!
Located in a sought after elevated position with stunning city views with a desirable north/south orientation, the home occupies a private, fully-fenced 502smq corner block where lush landscaped gardens and a secluded pool oasis further add to this idyllic family environment.
The dual level interior has been perfectly crafted for contemporary family living, with warm and inviting tones and an array of quality features that help enhance the character of the home.
Designed as an entertainer's paradise, you are spoilt for choice with the expansive sheltered poolside setting complete with outdoor hot water shower or the large undercover entertaining deck on the main level that has been nicely finished with plantation shutters and caf blinds for comfort all year round.
There are five spacious bedrooms and two large bathrooms providing plenty of space for families, while the ample built-in storage options, two car accommodation and your very own putting green help create even greater appeal.
Enjoying a prestigious lifestyle position in the heart of Wavell Heights, enjoying wonderful privacy from neighboring homes and with picturesque surroundings, this must see property is an absolute standout in the Wavell Heights market.
Further benefits bound to impress include:
* Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and ceilings fans
* Large family bathroom with spacious shower and separate toilet
* Large internal living/ rumpus area with air conditioning and bi-folding doors that open out onto the pool side setting
* Spacious laundry with plenty of storage and direct access to garage
* Secure remote controlled two car accommodation with internal access
* Outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool and landscaped gardens
* Contemporary salt water pool with frameless glass fencing, beautiful sandstone tiles and an outdoor hot water shower
* Large putting green - perfect for the avid golf enthusiast
* Two spacious bedrooms, master includes WIR, air conditioning and an ensuite with spa bath
* Separate toilet
* Formal dining area with beautiful custom designed storage unit, original character ceilings and views out to the city skyline
* Spacious living area with French doors opening out onto the expansive undercover entertaining deck
* Sleek kitchen with beautiful timber finishes, quality stainless steel appliances and ample preparation/storage space
* Huge eat in kitchen area with wrap around bench seating
* Large timber deck complete with plantation shutters and cafe blinds, perfect for entertaining family and friends all year round
* Polished timber flooring throughout
* Soring height 2.7m ceilings
* Natural Gas
* Security System
* City Views
* And much more!
Built with practicality and space in mind, this beautiful character filled home ticks all the boxes which your family will enjoy for many years to come.
The epitome of exceptional value, only 9km to Brisbane City and a short ride to Brisbane Airport, Vibrant Nundah Village Precinct, Toombul and Chermside shopping centres. The position is fabulous within close proximity to reputable public and private schools and endless walking and bike tracks.
Only by an inspection can one truly appreciate all the benefits this stunningly suburb property has to offer.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 9 Maggs Street, Wavell Heights.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.