- About this property
- Explore Wavell Heights
Big Block Hunters Rejoice!Property ID 1573160Positioned in an elevated, popular pocket of Wavell Heights and capturing magnificent easterly breezes, 25 Maple Street is quite simply 797m of Wavell Heights real estate gold!
It's not often that blocks of land this size come to the market, let alone with a property atop that is packed with potential. The current residence has been meticulously maintained over the years and provides a comfortable lifestyle as is, with the benefit of being the ideal candidate for a raise and build in under as the family expands in the future.
Set mostly upon one level, the residence comprises the following;
- 4 bedrooms - All with built in robes and fans - three of which have A/C. The main bedroom is a king sized room.
- Large family room with plenty of natural light.
- Kitchen with heaps of bench and cupboard space and a huge pantry.
- A designated formal dining area sits directly off the kitchen.
- Well maintained fully equipped bathroom with 'shower over bath' set up to suit the family of all ages.
- MASSIVE entertainment deck (approx. 9m x 4m) that flows from the dining room via trifold doors. It's a truly peaceful location that you'll spend a lot of your time in.
- Yard space GALORE! The kids, young and old will love the amount of grassed area on offer. There's plenty of room for a pool without sacrificing the game of backyard cricket.
- There's side access to the back yard on both sides of the home which is ideal for those with the need to store a boat or caravan etc.
- Raised ceilings throughout, freshly polished hardwood floors, fresh paint & freshly stained external decking.
- 2 car tandem carport with further off street parking for more vehicles.
- Lockable storage room downstairs.
- Separate laundry downstairs.
Close to a myriad of sought after amenities & major infrastructure, everything you need easy access to is within a short drive. Including;
- Park life - A short Stroll to the start of 7th Brigade Park. Acres of sports and exercise fields to enjoy. (including designated off leash dog park)
- Shopping - Retail therapy within 5 minute drive at world-class Chermside Shopping & Dining Precinct
- Coffee Fix - Popular Shutter and Brew cafe a short stroll to and from for a kickstart to the day
- Fitness - Council provided outdoor exercise stations are scattered along the Downfall Creek Pathway... km's of uninterrupted running or riding tracks to enjoy within a few minutes of your front door.
- Schooling - Positioned nearby to many highly regarded state and private school options. (Nudgee College, OLA Catholic Primary, St Kevins, Geebung State School and Wavell State High among others)
- Travel - Approx. 15 minute drive to the Airport Precinct - For frequent travellers or those with regular family visits, this location is hard to beat.
- Highway access - Short drive to the Gateway Arterial that will get you on your way in either direction in no time at all.
- Personal Interests - Whether it's Golf (Virginia Golf Club, Nudgee Golf Club), fishing (Nudgee beach boat ramp), cricket, soccer, ice skating... any sport at all, there's options galore within a short drive.
Don't hesitate in calling to arrange your personal viewing today.
NB - This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.