House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Wavell Heights
Under Contract! Under Contract!Property ID 1546986Sick and tired of looking through homes on small lots with no room for the kids to play? Here is your opportunity to give your family the lifestyle they deserve!! This stunning renovation has been thoughtfully designed to combine both a stylish, contemporary space whilst being sympathetic to the needs of a young growing family. Set on a fully fenced 696m2 block in one of Wavell Heights best Streets, this home has been recently fully renovated and offers buyers the chance to move straight in without having to lift a finger.
Upon entering the home you are greeted with polished hardwood floors that feature throughout.
The living and kitchen area is the real focal point of the home with luxury appointments throughout, its spacious open plan design creates a seamless interaction between indoor and outdoor living areas giving a sense of freedom and endless space. All four bedrooms are on this level, the main with en suite and walk in robe and all have plenty of windows allowing for great flow and ventilation.
To the rear of the home you will find the kitchen which has great storage and bench space, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen spills out onto the large rear deck the perfect place to unwind and entertain guests on the weekend.
Downstairs there is a laundry, third bathroom and second living area with dry bar underneath the stairs making practical full use of this area. The saltwater pool is perfectly positioned and is surrounded by low maintenance tropical gardens and still leaves plenty of yard space for the kids to play. This property is solid as a rock and renovations have been done with practicality and family living in mind.
Other features include:
- Honed Jura Grey Limestone bench tops and splashbacks
- 900mm Kleenmaid built in oven and 900mm Kleenmaid natural gas cook top. Kleenmaid rangehood
- Built in Electrolux microwave oven
- Bosch Dishwasher
- En suite with marble tiles and heated towel rail
- Large main bathroom with separate bath and shower, marble tile features and heat lamps
- Large Rumpus with provisions for built in speakers
- Dry bar with storage and 50 bottle wine fridge
- Study with French doors opening onto front porch
- Laundry with built in cabinets, under bench washer and dryer spaces
- 2 large linen cupboards, plenty of storage, built in wire racking
- Solid hardwood floors upstairs
- Custom balustrading
- Ducted Samsung Air conditioning with mobile app control. Each room is separately zoned
- Ceiling fans in every room
- All new electrical and plumbing, energy efficient LED lighting throughout
- Network cabling cat6 high speed with network cabinet
- Fully insulated, walls and ceilings
- Electric hot water system
- Double carport with automatic panel lift door, space for a third car, or trailer storage
- 3000lt water tank
- Restored terracotta tiled roof
- 2 covered outdoor entertaining areas, and additional tiled courtyard
- Garden lights throughout
- New low maintenance pebble crete pool, with LED lighting, granite coping
- North facing backyard with outlook towards Moreton Bay, capturing the afternoon breezes
- Large under-house storage area
- Low maintenance tropical garden
There is nothing left to do except unpack the truck, move in and enjoy living in this wonderful home. Within close proximity to essential amenities such as local shops, Westfield Chermside, schools and public transport. Wherever your interest lies in this property you can buy with confidence knowing that in this great location you can't go wrong. This is a chance to create a lifestyle and a future, make no mistake the owner is committed to a successful sale!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.