- About this property
- Explore Wavell Heights
Under Contract - Please Contact David Treloar for More Information.Property ID 1541161Combining a private north-to-rear aspect with an elevated outlook towards the city skyline, this modern 4 bedroom + study home will tick all the boxes for families wanting generous accommodation, superb outdoor living spaces and a quiet location with close proximity to amenities.
The impeccably presented interior flows across two spacious levels with the clever design providing multiple living spaces and separate zones for parents and children. At the heart of the home is an inviting open plan living room incorporating the family-sized kitchen and effortless flow to the private garden with plenty of level lawn for kids to play plus a fabulous covered entertaining area.
Boasting enormous street appeal, the stylish facade creates a welcome first impression, while an array of quality appointments add to the supreme livability and functionality of the home. Ideally positioned on a ridgeline, the elevated position ensures cooling summer breezes are always present and the location is just moments from CBD buses, schools and Chermside Shopping Centre.
- 4 bedrooms on the one level, all with built-in robes
- Master has a walk-in robe plus an ensuite bathroom
- Home office, additional 2 bathrooms plus a laundry
- Spacious kitchen, quality stainless steel appliances
- Superb main living & dining room with raked ceilings
- Separate lounge/sitting room, upstairs family room
- Sunny & private, child-friendly landscaped gardens
- Front balcony with expansive outlook towards city
- Loads of storage, 2 x 2m store room with ext. access
- Ducted air con upstairs & split system downstairs
- Hybrid solar system installed (battery ready)
- Double lock-up garage with direct internal access
- Shares school boundary ensuring peace at key times
- 320 CBD bus at end of street, only 15 mins to airport
- Few mins to shops & leafy expanse of Kalinga Park