House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Warner
Dual Living Property - Suitable for 2 Families - 312m² of LivingProperty ID 1654071Situated on a 888m2 block in a great location in Warner, this 18 months old, 5 bedroom family home boasts great size living area, three bathrooms and self-contained 2 bedroom granny flat.
This home is suitable for home buyers with big family as well as investors who's looking for great capital gain potential and rental return. It must be seen to be appreciated as you are within short distance to the Warner central shops, Bray park train station, bus stop, schools and Strathpine Shopping Centre.
- Fantastic location, easy walk to Private and State Schools. Central location to Warner and Strathpine shopping centres and public transport.
- Situated on a large 888 m2 block and built in December 2016 (still under builder's warranty)
- Main area (5 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms with ensuite in main + 2 separate living areas) + Granny flat (2 bedrooms + 1 living area +1 kitchen and 1 bathroom)
- Large main bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Timber floor to all living areas with 312m2 internal size
- Large outdoor entertainment area with cafe roller blinds
- Extra car port at the back (ideal for caravan or trailer)
- Spacious modern kitchen with stone bench top and as new stainless steel appliances (gas cooktop in the main and electric cook top in the granny flat)
- Separate entrance to the Granny Flat
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout for year round comfort
- Security screens for peace of mind
- Gas hot water and large 6Kws Solar power
- Easy care garden (fully fenced back yard perfect for kids and pets) and plenty room for a good size swimming pool
- Owner's occupier property
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.