- About this property
- Explore Warner
Open Home Time 11.00am to 11.30am Saturday 5th NovemberProperty ID 1521154Designer Living, Without the Price Tag
Modern and luxurious, this ex-display home will have you falling in love. Facing parklands and in a quiet cul de sac corner of the prestigious Warner Lakes Community, this home is the one for you.
Featuring open plan dining and living with an additional formal living area, this home is perfect for any family.
Prepare for a jaw dropping galley kitchen that has European Blanco appliances, stone benchtops, plumbed fridge space and a pantry. It's obvious on entry the amount of thought and effort that has been put in the design of this beautiful house.
* Formal living area
* Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room with sliding door to the entertainment area
* Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in wardrobe, chandelier and air-conditioning
* Second and third bedrooms both with fans, air-conditioning and built in wardrobes
* Generous sized study
* Downlights and air-conditioning throughout
* Good amount of storage
* Double automatic garages
* Security screens
* Water tank and pump
* Colorbond roof and fence
* Decking area for entertainment and undercover alfresco
This gorgeous property will not be available for long, and with the interest rates at an all-time low now is the time to act. Contact Cara Bergmann today to organise an inspection.
Approximate distances include:
King Edward Street Park : 500m or 6 min walk.
Warner Marketplace : 2.4km or 5 min drive.
Genesis Christian College: 2.9km or 5 min drive.
Bray Park State High School: 2.1km or 4 min drive.
Public Transport: 600m or 7 min drive.
Brisbane CBD: 24km or 33 min drive.
... ... ...