House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Wamuran
Business Opportunity, Future Development or Simply LifestyleProperty ID 1784698This property provides a fantastic tree change lifestyle and a great opportunity to run a business from home with largecommercial sizedsheds having considerable work/storage space or other revenue generating potential.Combine this with a four room worker's amenity, complete with kitchen, bathroom and laundry, and you have the perfect office space for your business. Multiple driveways provide easy access for trucks and heavy machinery, while the house has a separate entry for those running a home based business.
Peacefully positioned in a sought-after location, this beautiful and relaxing residence offers multiple living options with large spaces and lots of privacy, set on 3.7 acres with a fantastic outlook and over 200 metres of road frontage on a no-through road. With lush green lawns, orchard of various fruit trees, absolutely picturesque views of the property and amazing open country views, this stunning property may be just what you're looking for.
Situated just 5 minutes from Wamuran Town Centre and 15 minutes to Caboolture, Morayfield and Bruce Highway (M1), you truly get the benefits of living amongst a country atmosphere with the convenience of such a fantastic location.
Zoned Emerging Community - Caboolture West Master Plan - "Urban Living"
- Four spacious bedrooms plus office
- King size master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and double-basin ensuite
- Centred gourmet kitchen with large walk-in pantry, plenty of bench space, stainless steel appliances includingMieleespressomachine, Smeg microwave, Electrolux dishwasher, 900mm Smeg gas cooktop and electric oven
- Open plan family living and meals area
- Formal dining area and lounge room
- Large rumpus/games room with separate entry (Ideal office space for home businesses)
- Home theatre room with smart wired surround sound system, projector/screen and multi-levelled recliner lounge chairs
- Enclosed outdoor area with Bi-Fold Plantation Shutters on two sides
- Ducted air conditioning and security screens throughout
- 5Kw Solar power
- In-ground salt water pool & Bali Hut
- 2 x 22,500L rainwater tanks connected to the house
- Powered & insulated double garage (6m x 7.5m) with toilet & washing basin
- Shade house
- Concrete circular driveway
- School bus stop at the front
-Shed 1 -Commercial size powered shed (23m x 18m) (3 metres clearance doors) with separate power, toilet, 2 x 30,000L water tanks, loading dock and high clearance carport (breezeway)
-Shed 2 -Commercial size powered shed (24m x 12m) (3 metres clearance doors) with separate power meter, large workers amenity (4 utility rooms + kitchenette facility, bathroom, laundry & high clearance double carport), split system air conditioner, 2 x 22,500L water tanks, biocycle septic system, loading dock and massive carport (24m x 6m x 4m)
- Shed 3-Powered shed (12m x 8m) (3 x 2.8m high doors) plus (8m x 3m) carport giving you plenty of room to park cars, boats, caravan etc.
- Well established fruit orchard with lots of different varieties
- Reliable bore & external pump
- Fenced paddockwithanimalshelter and close to water supply
- Loads of room and access for trucks and heavy machinery
Please allow one hour for your own personalised tour of this magnificent property!
For further information please contact Jose Machado on 0499 775 592.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.