House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Wamuran
Sprawling Country RetreatProperty ID 1717338This property has everything you need!
Peaceful, idyllic location. Massive, stately family residence. Extremely fertile, fully fenced 14 acres with dam & sheds!
Enter via the bitumen driveway to your sprawling new home. With colonial windows all round this lovely block home represents style, practicality and spaciousness.
This property includes, but is not limited to An enormous master suite with air conditioning, a walk through robe and ensuite boasting floor to ceiling tiles. Internal guest quarters with a living area, bedroom, walk through robe, and recently fully renovated bathroom. There are an additional two large bedrooms plus a huge kitchen with great storage. Tiled open plan dining/living with near new wood heater and split system air conditioner. Separate large formal lounge plus an office/utility room and a large covered outdoor verandah/entertaining area.
This home will absolutely impress!
Property features include:
- 9 ft ceilings throughout
- Internal guest quarters
- Master suite with walk through robe and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms
- Large main bathroom
- Formal lounge
- Separate office/rumpus room
- Open plan dining/living with wood heater and split system air-conditioner
- Large kitchen
- Attached carport
- Bitumen driveway
- Three bay shed with workshop and additional attached bay - concrete floor and power (15m x 7.5)
- Original three bay shed with roller doors & concrete floor
- 4 dog kennels (concrete floor) with fenced runs
- 6 aviary type enclosures
- Shade house (approx 12m x 6m)
- Bore (drinkable)
- 50,000+ litres rainwater plumbed
- 22,500L rainwater (not plumbed) with pump
- Dam with near new pump
- 2kW solar
- 13.9 acres
- Fully fenced
- Holding yard
If you're searching for a great family home in a peaceful location on a fully useable block of land, then look no further. For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Justine today! Inspections by appointment only.